Welcome to the AACFL!
On behalf of the National Leadership of the AACFL, we would like to welcome you to our dynamic community of practitioners! Now more than ever, clients and Judges need a community of lawyers that they can have confidence in regarding financial representations and strategies. Your membership is a testament to your commitment towards our shared mission of enhancing the legal community.
Members in the AACFL can take advantage of a wide range of exclusive benefits including:
- Use of our member website and email graphics
- Access to our practice resources designed to save you time and money
- The ability to have a leadership role on one of our boards
- Invitations to exclusive member only events
- Easy access to CLE credits
- And most importantly, the ability to earn the CFL designation and become part of an upper tier of attorneys in your community that stand out by having advanced financial skills catered to litigation!
We applaud your commitment to enhancing the legal community for attorneys, clients and the court system. We hope you will consider a leadership role in the AACFL and help others to obtain these skills, resulting in optimal resolution of cases with financial issues.
The AACFL National Leadership Board
The CFL Course
The CFL course was designed by experts nationwide and leaders in their field to teach you and to test your skills in the financial aspects of litigation. Passing the CFL Exam is a benchmark for inclusion in an exclusive group of lawyers who possess this valuable skill set.
As a new member of the AACFL, we would like to extend to you New Member Pricing for the CFL course. Should you decide to enroll within one week of joining, we can offer you discounted pricing. Simply email Rachel@aacfl.org to enroll at our best rates!
Now that you are a member of the AACFL, we want to give you the tools to showcase your comitment to being on the cutting edge of financial strategies for your clients. We have received feedback from many of our members that use of our logos, email signature graphics, website badges and website narrative has become a significant talking point when meeting new clients. As you know, attracting high net worth clients is a competitive endeavor as many are sophisticated and seeking to choose an attorney who stands out due to financial acumen. The following are immediate action steps you can take to enjoy the benefits of membership today!
See the following list:
- Update your LinkedIn profile to add AACFL to your profile
- Email us if you would like a congratulation post from us on LinkedIn and/or in our newsletter
- As a member, you have permission to use the website badges and logos we have designed for members. Click here to easily download them.
- You can copy and paste them into your email signature box in outlook or many other email services.
- You can also upload our exclusive website badges to your website and personal bio.
- Enroll today in the CFL course and ear the CFL designation!
- See below for draft language used by CFLs on their website to explain thier achievement and capture the interest of clients in need of an attorney with financial sophistication.
Sample Website Language
The CFL designation is awarded by the American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators to attorneys who have taken advanced coursework in the financial aspects of family law litigation and demonstrated their proficiency in this area by passing the CFL Exam. This exclusive group of practitioners are members in good standing of the Academy and have shown a dedication to achieving optimal financial results for their clients, making credible representations in court and helping their clients through the latest financial strategies.
Knowing that sound financial strategies combined with legal skills can make a significant difference in the financial outcome of a case, CFLs have demonstrated superior skills in a wide range of topics to effectively handle the financial aspects of cases including but not limited to taxation, tax strategies, property division strategies, income analysis for support purposes, business valuation methodology, Investment account analysis, financial statement analysis and efficient ways to analyze and approach these areas.
For more information about the CFL designation and the areas of study required to earn the exclusive CFL designation, visit www.aacfl.org
Badges Exclusively for CFLs!
As a member, you have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic community by helping to improve the court system through our Judicial Education Exchange. We hope you will consider working with us on this initiative.
Should you desire a leadership position, we welcome you to write to us and apply. It would be a pleasure to work with you!
Once again, welcome to membership from all of us at the AACFL!
Enroll In CFL Training Course
An easy to follow way to learn with interactive quizzes and case studies.
Get started as soon as you join